What are the Top Ten things you have learned in life? Yes, the fun and funny things you have learned. Yes, the important and essential things you have learned. Whether you are 20, 35, 50 years old or more, how does the following Top Ten list compare to your own list?
10 Things in 50 Years
1. Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. There can be a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.
3. You should never confuse your career with your life.
4. No matter what happens in life, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
5. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
6. Never lick a steak knife.
7. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. Nobody can give me a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
10. A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person.
Thank you for visiting A Time to Laugh .org today.