What are the Top Ten things you have learned in life? Yes, the fun and funny things you have learned. Yes, the important and essential things you have learned. Whether you are 20, 35, 50 years old or more, how does the following Top Ten list compare to your own list?S
Top 10 Things Learned in 50 Years
1. Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. There can be a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.
3. You should never confuse your career with your life.
4. No matter what happens in life, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
5. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
6. Never lick a steak knife.
7. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. Nobody can give me a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
10. A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person.
Top 10 Wisdom Quotes
1. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.
2. Have you ever noticed, for some reason everything is funnier if you must suppress your laughter?
3. You never really appreciate what you have until it is gone. Toilet paper is a good example.
4. The older I get, the more I realize no one has any idea what they are actually doing, and they are actually pretending.
5. Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth!
6. I don't really like to think before I speak. It's much more fun to be just as surprised as everyone else about what comes out of my mouth.
7. If you want something you've never had, then you usually have to do something you've never done before.
8. Just when a caterpillar thinks the world is over, it becomes a beautiful butterfly.
9. Have you ever used your computer mouse cursor to scare away a fly that lands on your computer screen?
10. The brain is the most amazing organ in your body. It works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from birth, until the day your fall in love.